Apr 27, 2024, 07:56 am

News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Lee's Projects for 3d-palace

Started by Lee, May 05, 2019, 03:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Lee

Hey guys, been awhile  8)

I have re-enlisted in the 3d-palace army after a "brief" hiatus... OK a few years...
But as it's currently just blue and I working away I thought I would share what i'm currently up to here with you all as well.  We Live stream on Twitch every Sunday at 12 noon CST

https://www.twitch.tv/3dpalace

Current build as seen on the forums previous to the hack...

scifieric

3DSciFi.com  Welcome!

Lee

Thanks Eric :)

The results of today's twitch stream.

Our Firestorm is taking shape!

You cannot see attachments on this board. You cannot see attachments on this board.

*Edit- As a side note, this attachment system is kinda weird...

scifidude79

Lee

Thanks Chris 😄 this was one of the first ships i modeled.  Feeling all nostalgic

scifidude79

Nostalgic projects are always fun. :)

Lee

May 06, 2019, 02:53 pm #6 Last Edit: May 06, 2019, 02:55 pm by Lee
Indeed, I'm actually looking forward to the next stream so I can work on it again. :)
But in between I still have the stormtalon to finish and I'm working on Slave 1. Oh and I have a project that will be going up on youtube as a let's build type series shortly.

Lee

Work on the Stormtalon is almost complete.  V-tol Engine is finished. Only thing left really are the rocket pods which will be completed shortly. Unitl then EnjoyYou cannot see attachments on this board. You cannot see attachments on this board.

scifidude79

Looking great, Lee. Those details are fantastic. :)

Lee

Thanks Chris :)

Principal Modeling is finished at this point, detail pass and fixes need to be addressed as well as textures.

You cannot see attachments on this board. You cannot see attachments on this board. You cannot see attachments on this board.

scifidude79

Lee

Thanks Chris.  What have you been up to lately anyway?

scifidude79

Quote from: Lee on May 06, 2019, 11:24 pmWhat have you been up to lately anyway?

Working. Building computers. Soldering. It's been fun. :P

scifieric

Lee, I've got to say that looks great!
3DSciFi.com  Welcome!

Christopher Vickers

What program are you using? (Been some time, can you tell?)