Apr 27, 2024, 10:54 am

News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Enterprise Redesign 2020

Started by scifidude79, May 24, 2020, 02:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

scifieric

Quote from: scifidude79 on Jul 26, 2020, 01:31 pmI also did something else in that general area. It's not big, we'll see if people notice. ;)
Oh man, I've GOT to know!
3DSciFi.com  Welcome!

Freak

She looking really great Chris.
Here we are. Born to be Kings, were the Princes of the Universe!

My DeviantArt Page: https://www.deviantart.com/micetich
My Wordpress Blog: https://freakart89.wordpress.com/

scifidude79

scifidude79

Quote from: scifieric on Jul 26, 2020, 11:31 pm
Quote from: scifidude79 on Jul 26, 2020, 01:31 pmI also did something else in that general area. It's not big, we'll see if people notice. ;)
Oh man, I've GOT to know!

It's really not that significant. There are some gray rectangles on the planetary sensor that weren't there before.

scifieric

Quote from: scifidude79 on Jul 28, 2020, 12:04 amIt's really not that significant. There are some gray rectangles on the planetary sensor that weren't there before.
Ah, I saw those, but my brain told me they were always there!  They simply looked "right"!

Nice job!
3DSciFi.com  Welcome!

starship

It´s a looooong time since the last time i visited these forums. So long that my old user vanished. I´m glad I could register again with my old username :). Hey, the place has a beautifull new dress! Looks to much cool.

Back on topic, good work Chris!

scifieric

Quote from: starship on Sep 02, 2020, 09:46 pmIt´s a looooong time since the last time i visited these forums. So long that my old user vanished. I´m glad I could register again with my old username :). Hey, the place has a beautifull new dress! Looks to much cool.

Back on topic, good work Chris!

Nice to see you, Starship!  Yeah, I had to redo the whole thing when the previous site went down.  I think it got hacked.

In any case, I'm glad to see you around.  And yes, Chris does great work!
3DSciFi.com  Welcome!

scifidude79

starship! Great to see you back around these parts. You probably had to create a new account because there was an unrecoverable forum crash a couple years back, leading Eric to have to reboot the whole thing.

Thanks for your kind works, but this project is officially dead. I haven't been in the mood to work on it in a while, and that's not about to change as I'm not likely to be using Lightwave anymore in the future. I may revisit (reboot) this project eventually, but as of now it's dead.