Apr 27, 2024, 10:37 am

News:

SMF - Just Installed!

What You're Up To

Started by scifieric, May 04, 2019, 01:09 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Prime_8

Aug 26, 2023, 01:24 pm #765 Last Edit: Aug 26, 2023, 01:29 pm by Prime_8
got car. it arrived early. thanks to the Vancouver port strike, the ship was diverted to the USA. LOL

I yanked that pic. LOL so it may not load
but it's a white 2024 Kia Seltos, x-line (Canadian),has all bells and whistles. It's important to note CAD because the x-line is the top trim up here, it's flipped with SX in the USA for some reason.

I believe it was trucked across the USA and came up into Montreal someplace before carrying on like normal.
so it arrived 14th and took 2 days for final inspection and check-overs.

House stuff is moving along. It's much slower than buying a car. LOL

it will need some fixes for sure. It's an ocean view, big land, 4 lots. ( 4 civic addresses are valid for it )

It will require loads of work, but nothing that renders it un-livable for this fall and winter.

Heather is so excited. owns a new car and now very soon a house.
This she never thought she would get to do.
And it is close to her Dad's house, he's just as excited.

I hope things are well with you.  You have been getting to review all the ST catalogue. LOL

scifieric

Quote from: Prime_8 on Aug 26, 2023, 01:24 pmHeather is so excited. owns a new car and now very soon a house.
This she never thought she would get to do.
And it is close to her Dad's house, he's just as excited.
Congratulations on the new car!

I'm glad that Heather is excited.  That's always a good thing!

Four lots?  Wow!

I'm okay.  Living for the day I can retire.  ;)
3DSciFi.com  Welcome!

Prime_8

Ok, so I made it through the holidays in the new house.

Been farting about getting it all fixed up.

Just got the propane fireplace working.  Kind of good time of year for that.

Heather is holding in, he's been on the transplant wait list for 2 years total now.
They are doing test soon to see if her heart is strong enough to do the transplant if one becomes available.

me I'm still 1/2 deaf, old arthritic knees, but not quite bad enough for joint surgery. LOL

I have been using the snow blower load this year.  LOL

I hope you are all well .

When i get full setteled i'll be back at teh digital stuff .
I picked up teh Corell paint shop and painter humbe bundle last month .
been a blast using teh AI upscaling.

Been working with AI to smash out concepts to get my brains going on ships and othe rprojects

scifieric

Quote from: Prime_8 on Feb 25, 2024, 12:38 amOk, so I made it through the holidays in the new house.

Been farting about getting it all fixed up.

Just got the propane fireplace working.  Kind of good time of year for that.
Congratulations on the house and your survival!  I have no problem in believing you will get everything fixed.
Quote from: Prime_8 on Feb 25, 2024, 12:38 amHeather is holding in, he's been on the transplant wait list for 2 years total now.
They are doing test soon to see if her heart is strong enough to do the transplant if one becomes available.

me I'm still 1/2 deaf, old arthritic knees, but not quite bad enough for joint surgery. LOL
I think about your wife and her need for a transplant every so often.  I have my fingers crossed.  I wish you both good luck soon!
Quote from: Prime_8 on Feb 25, 2024, 12:38 amI have been using the snow blower load this year.  LOL

I hope you are all well .
A lot of my memory is shot due to COVID-19, but better losing my memory than dying, so I'll live with it.
Quote from: Prime_8 on Feb 25, 2024, 12:38 amWhen i get full setteled i'll be back at teh digital stuff .
I picked up teh Corell paint shop and painter humbe bundle last month .
been a blast using teh AI upscaling.

Been working with AI to smash out concepts to get my brains going on ships and othe rprojects
Oh man, those images are BEAUTIFUL!
3DSciFi.com  Welcome!

Prime_8

Thanks.

I have made the jump over to Plasticity 3D for modelling & CAD.

It also has a Blender bridge.

Very handy and fast for what I need, but not free.

some rims , ad farting about making a hover platform .

And a bit of AI refinement for make a 'photo real' render of a Bracken monster form Lethal Company

scifieric

Quote from: Prime_8 on Mar 16, 2024, 11:41 pmThanks.
You, my friend, are most welcome!
Quote from: Prime_8 on Mar 16, 2024, 11:41 pmI have made the jump over to Plasticity 3D for modelling & CAD.

It also has a Blender bridge.

Very handy and fast for what I need, but not free.
Um, about how much? (A few minutes go by and a search ...) Ah, so not too bad.  Nice!
Quote from: Prime_8 on Mar 16, 2024, 11:41 pmsome rims , ad farting about making a hover platform .

And a bit of AI refinement for make a 'photo real' render of a Bracken monster form Lethal Company
Wow!
3DSciFi.com  Welcome!