News:

SMF - Just Installed!

We Were Hacked!

Started by scifieric, May 04, 2019, 01:08 am

Previous topic - Next topic

MadKoifish

these were all way past 24hrs old.

Freak

Here we are. Born to be Kings, were the Princes of the Universe!

My DeviantArt Page: https://www.deviantart.com/micetich
My Wordpress Blog: https://freakart89.wordpress.com/

ozylot

Crazy stuff, sorry to hear about all this.
- Ozy -

scifieric

Quote from: ozylot on May 14, 2019, 11:45 amCrazy stuff, sorry to hear about all this.
OZYLOT!  I'm so very glad to see you!
3DSciFi.com  Welcome!

ozylot

Thanks, glad you're able to keep things running.
- Ozy -

scifieric

Quote from: ozylot on May 15, 2019, 02:01 pmThanks, glad you're able to keep things running.
Just barely!  But, we are up!  Thank you!
3DSciFi.com  Welcome!

Road Warrior

Eric, thanks for everything you do. Its good for all of us to be able to get back together as it were.

scifieric

Quote from: Road Warrior on May 18, 2019, 04:54 amEric, thanks for everything you do. Its good for all of us to be able to get back together as it were.
Hello Road Warrior!  Glad to see you around.  I just provide the site.  You guys make it worth coming around.  Thanks to all of you for signing back up again!
3DSciFi.com  Welcome!

Prime_8

hahah old time. My memory is foggy but  I think I got you going on the SFM rout way back when.

When I saw this  I was like oh-oh sompin' went screwy

Prime_8

Hm makes me want to nuke the crapy forums I have on my site and rebuild. too many bots getting in , so i locke dit a while back.

scifieric

Quote from: Prime_8 on Jun 08, 2019, 05:36 pmhahah old time. My memory is foggy but  I think I got you going on the SFM rout way back when.

When I saw this  I was like oh-oh sompin' went screwy
Yep, screwy is exactly the way things went.  I had minor problems with the site off and on over the years, but this was bad.  We got hacked and we got hacked HARD!  So much of the site was destroyed that I just did a total reinstall using Simple Machines Forum.
Quote from: Prime_8 on Jun 08, 2019, 05:50 pmHm makes me want to nuke the crapy forums I have on my site and rebuild. too many bots getting in , so i locke dit a while back.
Yeah, I understand completely.  I've been fighting bots for years!  Good luck, my friend.
3DSciFi.com  Welcome!