SMF - Just Installed!

MKF's Random Trek Crap!

Started by MadKoifish, May 08, 2019, 06:11 am

Previous topic - Next topic

scifieric

Come on guys, let's all play nice.
3DSciFi.com  Welcome!

Freak

Walks in see the chimps throwing poop at each other and slowly back out the room.

In all seriousness, we are adults here no need to throw your toys out the pram.
Your both talented artist and respects each other work, so as Eric said play nice and agree to disagree and move on.

NOW both of you get back to work before I get the whip out... Actually better not, you might actually be into that! (Not that a Bad thing.) ;)
Here we are. Born to be Kings, were the Princes of the Universe!

My DeviantArt Page: https://www.deviantart.com/micetich
My Wordpress Blog: https://freakart89.wordpress.com/

MadKoifish

Dunno what was said after my last post but it is hardly a need to parrot such a moronic phrase that has nothing to do with the issue of treating a person like shit because they did not agree with your opinion.

As said I accepted and considered it and even explained why when it was brought back up with a childish attempt to make fun of the subject at hand, only to get a disrespectful response. Then to receive a tanrum because she cannot get her way and it is everyone else's fault.

Yeah you can keep than and have it I am gone. I have no time for childish fuckwits who think they are doing me a fucking favor by calling insults and mistreatment CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM.

This is tossing the toys out of the pram

Later, this forum can burn.

Angry White Woman

Yeeahhhh....Ladies and gentlemen of the jury...I rest my case.

scifidude79

Hey everyone. Dan (MadKoiFish) messaged me on SFM and asked me to pass along his apologies for how things went down here:

QuoteI would like to retract my comments aimed at the forum in general it was made in haste while a bit pissed off I apologize as it was not what I had intended to leave with

Anyway, he asked me to do that for him, as he apparently deleted his whole account here in haste. Also, Eric, will you please lock his threads? (his request)

scifieric

3DSciFi.com  Welcome!