May 09, 2024, 03:28 am

News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Enterprise Redesign 2020

Started by scifidude79, May 24, 2020, 02:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

scifidude79

Thanks Dean. I addressed the airkock thing over at SFM.

scifieric

Oh man, this is pretty work!  I look forward to whatever you do!
3DSciFi.com  Welcome!

scifidude79

scifidude79

After getting some advice on the docking port over at SFM, (thanks Dean) I modified the port. I changed the cutout for the port from a square to a circle. I also changed the door design to one based on the docking ports on the NX-01.

scifieric

3DSciFi.com  Welcome!

scifidude79

Freak

That looks much better Chris.
Here we are. Born to be Kings, were the Princes of the Universe!

My DeviantArt Page: https://www.deviantart.com/micetich
My Wordpress Blog: https://freakart89.wordpress.com/

scifidude79

scifidude79

This should just about do it for the saucer section.

scifieric

Nice!  TMP thrusters and little doodads.  Excellent work!
3DSciFi.com  Welcome!

scifidude79

Thanks Eric. :)

Just a couple more quick things. I decided to put the photon torpedo launchers in the saucer, since that was where the torpedoes came from in TOS. I also did something else in that general area. It's not big, we'll see if people notice. ;)

Then I went and put grid lines and windows in the neck. I may add a couple other things to the neck, but probably not much more.

Tralfaz

Stunning work Chris.  Really like the neck and the way the lines flow from the saucer to the secondary hull.

scifieric

Well, I see the phaser turrets around the saucer and the photon torpedo launch tubes, I also noticed (in the prior post, I think) the lower planetary array sensor has a lot of little lights inside it.  Also, a kind of TMP style array around the planetary sensor array (lower central light area on the bottom of the saucer) but without the additional lights at the ends.

It looks like you have maintenance bays on either side of the neck (or something to that effect).  Am I missing anything?  It's all very cool!
3DSciFi.com  Welcome!

scifieric

And I should have mentioned the SLIM triangles on the lower saucer.  I didn't miss it, but I did forget to mention it.  Sorry.
3DSciFi.com  Welcome!

scifidude79